ALL SEX DATING
clear and disable history
- sadie frost dating
- dating service tape confessions xxx 2016 maxi
- beautifulpeople dating website
- online dating for kids epals
- 100 freeadultdirtychat
- sprung dating walkthrough
- completely dating site of ukraine
- good chat up lines dating websites
- speed dating in london for black singles
- Sexy dating profiles no subscriptions
- best online dating sites men
- Chatting house pornsex
- is johnny gill and eddie murphy dating
- file or directory is out of date try updating
- longoria dating tony parker
Dating painted dials
Ogee case, made in Plymouth Hollow, glasses puttied in.
Dial: metal, two rings drawn around time track, dots for minute marks.
Label: printed by Elihu Geer, Hartford, Connecticut, no address given.
This dates it to 1842 - 1845 Dial: metal, two rings drawn around time track, dots for minute marks.
Notice it has the same corner decorations the earliest wooden dial below.
This dial was purchased with its original Seth Thomas movement at a flea market.
Label: printed by Elihu Geer, Hartford, Connecticut, no address given. It is interesting that the earliest dials on the Seth Thomas one day brass clock were painted metal.
- Chat amateurfree no charge sex cams
- agosto belbin dating
- only losers use dating sites
- Free sex chat typing only
- world amputee dating
Why did wooden dials appear for a short time around 1845?
It may be that they were left over stock from the wooden movement clocks, which were discontinued in 1844 or 1845.
This is the theory that Richard Tjarks and I have come up with, please if you can provide any information about this.
If you have a Seth Thomas wooden movement ogee clock, so we can compare the dials and case.
Ogee case, original mirror lower glass, made in Plymouth Hollow, glasses puttied in.