ALL SEX DATING
clear and disable history
- older women dating younger guys movies
- british dating site
- sex dating in donora pennsylvania
- what is a good dating headline for a profile
- Sexvideochat with sex women
- Free adult cam 4 cam meeting
- Find skype adult chat
- Free private sex chat with free registration and private with girls
- dating events
- good dating websites that are
- sex dating in palmetto florida
- outlook appointment tracking not updating
- online dating co uk
- Adult random cam iphone
- jewish dating blog
- Freesex chat no membership
Asp net self validating textbox
My name is Rachel Lim and I’m a programmer living in NY.
I’ve always loved computers so it seemed natural to pursue a career with them.
Unlike humans, computers are logical, consistent, and can be powered down and put away at will.
I work as a Programmer for a mid-sized financial company, building custom applications and reports.
Lately I’ve been given the opportunity to work on an enterprise-level application using WPF and have been loving it.
If there is one thing I would say I do well at, it’s Learning.
I was homeschooled when I was young and most of my programming knowledge is self-taught.
I am constantly doing online research of some kind or another, and love the information found on other people’s blogs, so thought I’d start my own.
No idea if I will keep with it, or if I will keep it updated, but I hope to post some useful information that I personally have had a hard time figuring out when I started out.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected], but be warned that I am often very slow to reply.
I do try to reply to all my emails though, even if is sometimes weeks or months later. Ultimately, it means I can make a career out of being Lazy, Impatient, and Hubristic(?
– Larry Wall Laziness: I’m too lazy to do the same task repeatedly so write scripts to do that task for me. Impatience: I’m too impatient to wait for my code to run so rewrite the code to improve performance. Hubris: When someone asks if I can do something I just say Yes, then go find out how to do it (Google!
C# is the flag ship language for giant IT Company Microsoft.